¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

ÍndiceÍndice  BuscarBuscar  Últimas imágenesÚltimas imágenes  RegistrarseRegistrarse  Conectarse  

The weed and alchohol thread

3 participantes
AutorMensaje
tom(r)photos

tom(r)photos

Cantidad de envíos : 28

The weed and alchohol thread Empty
MensajeTema: The weed and alchohol thread   The weed and alchohol thread Icon_minitimeLun Abr 30, 2007 1:37 pm

ok ok, so why does it ahve to be me to start a thread liek this?! c'mon guys. so yea uh, talk about the best times youve had while high, shit like that, anything weed related Laughing , ahah felix im sure you can rember last week thursday uh??? haha, dude jeff, we took felix to lounge and we got sooooooo toked up dude, i was good, cuz i jsut stook to the chronic, but felix was mixing wiht soem strong ass drinks, and well, lets jsut say, it didnt end up so well hahahah HE WAS HURT , dude, jeff hurry up and brign ur ass down to barbados so we can go party cheers cheers

p.s. i still ahvent skated while high Sad

The weed and alchohol thread Pysodelic20marijuana20leaf

Última edición por el Lun Abr 30, 2007 1:47 pm, editado 1 vez
http://www.myspace.com/tomrphotos
tom(r)photos

tom(r)photos

MensajeTema: Re: The weed and alchohol thread   The weed and alchohol thread Icon_minitimeLun Abr 30, 2007 1:46 pm

oh dude, jeff when you coem down i want you to brign me back a zippo lighter, like this one, one of the flip up ones, ill give yout eh money when you coem down The weed and alchohol thread Zippo
tom(r)photos

tom(r)photos

MensajeTema: Re: The weed and alchohol thread   The weed and alchohol thread Icon_minitimeLun Abr 30, 2007 3:34 pm

whats your favourite alchohol? Cool

when blazing i liek to drink beer, either banks or heiniken Very Happy
but if theres no other substance and i have to rely on just the alchohol, ill stick to vodka, either with orange juice, or coke Razz

BANKS represent!!!!! barbadien beer!!!! cheers
~Vida_Loka~

~Vida_Loka~

Cantidad de envíos : 35

MensajeTema: Re: The weed and alchohol thread   The weed and alchohol thread Icon_minitimeLun Abr 30, 2007 4:55 pm

that night was sweet lol! vodka+gin is the bomb, dont forget gin+juice Embarassed , we gotta skate high fo real sometime Very Happy, hurry and get joor ass back in bim jeff
J3FF

J3FF

Cantidad de envíos : 71

MensajeTema: Re: The weed and alchohol thread   The weed and alchohol thread Icon_minitimeMar Mayo 01, 2007 12:01 pm

Dude Tom... lol!
yeah dude i´m working og finding a light ike that 4 ya dont worry.
Now u guys know i´ve been fuking around since i got here lmao, eg the time i work up from a party in bed with some girl and a earring...good times...speaking of whcih i had the earring 4 some time but then got bored of it.
Check this shit out i was at home jus chillinh out like always and 2 freinds arrive and there like all dude where hella-bored and i´m like ok...so we go 2 1 of there house and where jus chilling out making the room hard 2 see in *Wink Wink* and then we leave 2 go find beer its was like 9:10 and already all the places were close...hella-lame dudes but after talking with some ppl we finally get beer..YAY and so we go back to the guys house and chill out some more and then the guy gets a txtmsg and its like all hey pary at my house bring beer and anther drinks!!! so where like O SNAP THIS IS HELLA-SWEET cuz where like jus drinking bored, lol.
So we get tothe guys house and start partyin and drinking and then the beer runs out and hi brinks out whisky r some shit like that i was like o crap the shits gonna get messy lmao...like another 4 hours of drinking and partying...o and try whisky with nestea lmao its hella-good.
anyhow like i was saying 4 hours drinking and blah blah blah i wake up on the floor with a dog licking my face....like wtf...and one fo the guys i went with was in the gardin pissing, lol and the other i dunno...so i get up from the floo and i´m like WOW...lol and so were like jus there outside the guys house and so were like ok...lets go, lmao and but the front gates lock and the wall is high so we stack up the guys patio furnature and jump it lmao good times good times...i talk alot i know...
tom(r)photos

tom(r)photos

MensajeTema: Re: The weed and alchohol thread   The weed and alchohol thread Icon_minitimeMar Mayo 01, 2007 12:43 pm

dude......SCORE!!! cheers lol sounds like HELLA-FUN dude shiiiiit, u gotta coem down here so we can go party man, lol. dude, whisky and nestea?? ahah, never heard fo taht oen before, dude, as soon as put whiskey in my mouth it jsut goes bitter haha, i liek to stick to vodka, but most of all the best alchohol.......BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRR! ! ! Basketball yea, man when you coem back we also gotta have a major skate session now that we all started back,..... ILL BRING TEH BEER, FELIX, BRING TEH WEED hahahaha
~Vida_Loka~

~Vida_Loka~

Cantidad de envíos : 35

MensajeTema: Re: The weed and alchohol thread   The weed and alchohol thread Icon_minitimeMar Mayo 01, 2007 6:44 pm

weed? wat weed? idk about any weed, yall r crazy, weed is bad, im glad to say i've never touched weed. Very Happy
J3FF

J3FF

Cantidad de envíos : 71

MensajeTema: Re: The weed and alchohol thread   The weed and alchohol thread Icon_minitimeMiér Mayo 02, 2007 1:54 am

Maybe cuz its on the inside of the paper when u smoke it ya fuking junki!! lol! S´allGood dude alittle magicgrass is good 4 the you, it regenarates the mind body and soul, buahahaahhahahaha What a Face
Contenido patrocinado

MensajeTema: Re: The weed and alchohol thread   The weed and alchohol thread Icon_minitime

The weed and alchohol thread
Página 1 de 1.