¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

ÍndiceÍndice  BuscarBuscar  Últimas imágenesÚltimas imágenes  RegistrarseRegistrarse  Conectarse  

GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD

5 participantes
AutorMensaje
tom(r)photos

tom(r)photos

Cantidad de envíos : 28

GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD Empty
MensajeTema: GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD   GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD Icon_minitimeLun Abr 30, 2007 3:40 pm

strangely enough i didnt see a general discussion thread o.O lol well here we go, cuz i mean teh spanish section has alot of threads goin lol, its jsut me and felix over here, so i guess ig otta get things started up, maybe that why im startin so much threads, so c'mon guys, HABLAS!!!!!!!! (if thast right).
so yea, general discussion, basically talk about anything, what you did on the weekend, whats your plans for tomorrow, anything at all, this will reduce SPAM and the opening of many many threads, so if you want to talk about somethign that does not need a whole thread and does not relate to anythign in any of the other threads use the general discussion thread!!!!!

so i guess ill get started of by saying, jeff, do any of your spanish friends fromt eh spanish section speak english????? Razz cuz we kinda need soem more people that hablan the ingles lol, lets get jeffs forums goin!
http://www.myspace.com/tomrphotos
~Vida_Loka~

~Vida_Loka~

Cantidad de envíos : 35

MensajeTema: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD   GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD Icon_minitimeLun Abr 30, 2007 4:59 pm

yea urm...marry linda speaks english, odd...i can edit other posts in other threads but none in english threads o.o, jeff fix me up. We need subthreads under the english section too
tom(r)photos

tom(r)photos

MensajeTema: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD   GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD Icon_minitimeLun Abr 30, 2007 5:21 pm

yea, and urmmm, why cant we use animated avitars, i mean you can put them up , but they dont animate Sad lol , and yea we need some sub threads.. THE SPANISH SECTION IS BETTER TAHN THE ENGLISH..........PREJIDUCE!!!!!
~Vida_Loka~

~Vida_Loka~

MensajeTema: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD   GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD Icon_minitimeLun Abr 30, 2007 5:48 pm

YEA =O
J3FF

J3FF

Cantidad de envíos : 71

MensajeTema: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD   GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD Icon_minitimeMar Mayo 01, 2007 11:48 am

Welllll............................A forum is only as good as the ppl in it plus the amount of bullsht those ppl talk the spanish forum has more time and more ppl in itthat the inglish section but how i bearly talk with u guys nowad days i wanted to make u guys join 2 talk crap blah blah blah, but of course when i asked u guys 2 join i told you to get more pll 2 joi nand which felix got 1 more person 2 join but that person dosnt talk at all....if you wnt the inglsih section 2 get better get more ppl 2 join that speak english....
lol! i forgot how much crap u guys talk its hella-awesome lol!

Dude felix MarrY LindA is super hot and i´m trying 2 hook up with her but she plays super heard 2 get.....did i say hot i meant super duper hot, lmao.
Aanyhow i dunno if you guys rememeber but i play a game called WarCraft 3 and i started 2 play againts ppl her 2 see how they play...i found 8 ppl so far and guess whos the big boss, lmoa mi bitches i´m kicking ass and not taking names cuz i dont give a shit...speaking of which felix remember the time i FUZZ u out in WarCraft3 lmao you punk...good times good times...when i go in august were gonna play again bitch cuz that game jus 2 hella-sweet.
Skols a bitch and i´m starting 2 have 2 study more and more...what a hella-drag...
Since i got here i have had 3 girlfriends, lmoa (Random info but needed info, lmao)
I´m trying 2 get more ppl 2 sk8 but with the nothingnes of sk8 spots its kinda hard plus with the dificulty of getting boards its all 1 big hella-problem.
Anyhow keep on keeping on...i wrote this post really fast and so all the mstakes you see fuk em´.
tom(r)photos

tom(r)photos

MensajeTema: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD   GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD Icon_minitimeMar Mayo 01, 2007 1:01 pm

yea dude, its just i wud recruit ppl, but most ppl i knwo dont use forums, they dotn see teh beauties of the internet, i fukin love forums dude. yea dude, so your comign down in august?? sweet! dude hahahahah i rwember when felix get more than fuzz in warcraft dude, he get CA-FUF-AL haha lol! dude, i gotta learn how to play that, all i play now days is PSP BIG UP, ALL YOU GUYS GOTTA GET OEN DUDE!!!!!!!!!!! seriously man, its a portable playstation, u can play wherever u want, i need you guys to get soem too, so there will be more games, and soem multiplayer action, i got NEED FOR SPEED CARBON for it, and it kikssssssss assssssssss i jsut tick that now days, dude jeff u gotta see ym car nwo too dude, its sweet, jsut got rims and a muffler for it, lookin good. dude, hope u get thru with mary linda tho , hard to get??? tell her straight dude, "YOU KNOW YOU WANT ME! NWO DROP THE ACT" hahahaha

anywayyyyyyyyy peace BITCHES afro
J3FF

J3FF

MensajeTema: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD   GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD Icon_minitimeMar Mayo 01, 2007 1:34 pm

LMAO DUDE lol! lol! lol!
CA-FUF-AL that sound so hella-sweet lol! hmmm i´ma see what i can do aboth the psps thing r whatever....JARR THE PIC!
GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD Sdfheh10
GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD Regreg10
lol! I saw it and jus had 2 post it....[img]
from what i hear the dud that knows the most english here is Katay...the dud that has sik ass drawings in "Dibujos" he know alot of english...
Lord of The Pajizians

Cantidad de envíos : 11

MensajeTema: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD   GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD Icon_minitimeMar Mayo 01, 2007 4:04 pm

Hmmm...Boredom...

/Tarv~
Admin
Admin
Admin

Cantidad de envíos : 13

MensajeTema: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD   GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD Icon_minitimeMar Mayo 01, 2007 5:19 pm

Lord of The Pajizians escribió:
Hmmm...Boredom...

/Tarv~

Shocked who the Flim-Flam is this?? lol!
https://afterschoolrejects.activoforo.com
~Vida_Loka~

~Vida_Loka~

MensajeTema: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD   GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD Icon_minitimeMar Mayo 01, 2007 6:55 pm

yea dude jeff mary is GODDAMN HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT, cha b, if she barely comes down here imma take u out of the game Twisted Evil , she's too damn gorgeous and sweet I love you
J3FF

J3FF

MensajeTema: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD   GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD Icon_minitimeMar Mayo 01, 2007 11:40 pm

...Well good thing she isnt going down there...good thing 4 you cuz u´ll jus feel bad when u see u have no chance....fuking jew.. lol!
Moving on
HELL YEAH DUDE u add her 2 ur msn and see her pic r something dude...i told u shes hot.
~Vida_Loka~

~Vida_Loka~

MensajeTema: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD   GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD Icon_minitimeMiér Mayo 02, 2007 12:33 am

nah..good for u cuz id take u out so cruel and brisk ud turn emo o.o Very Happy
Contenido patrocinado

MensajeTema: Re: GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD   GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD Icon_minitime

GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD
Página 1 de 1.